Pro-Wrestling: Randy Orton, Kelly Kelly Brew Bad Blood

Posted by Mizzy on 6/30/2011 10:30:00 PM


In a radio interview yesterday with Phoenix, AZ's rock station 98KUPD, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton shared some "not-so-friendly" insight towards WWE Divas Champion Kelly Kelly. When the topic of Kelly Kelly was brought up on the show, the host John Holmberg mentioned that he wanted to be a "method actor" and sleep with the WWE Diva.

Orton later followed up that comment by saying, "I could name a few method actors in the WWE. Like, ten guys." The hosts tried to get some names out of the World Champion but only succeeded in getting the WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler's name. Bad move on Orton's part, but it isn't like this is a revelation of sorts.

Kelly Kelly later tweeted what seemed like a direct response to Orton's comments on the radio program: "The best way to fight stupidity, is by ignoring it."

Simple, yet effective. Although, she wasn't the only one upset by the comments shared by a current, representative of the entire WWE, World Champion. Randy Orton issued an apology to Kelly Kelly last night through his own Twitter account but it seemed more "rushed" and "i-dont-care-about-what-i-said-but-my-bosses-are-making-me-do-this-anyways-y". See for yourself:

"Yesterday I put my foot in my mouth and I need to try my best to make it right. I owe Kelly K an apology. The fact that she has dated a few guys I work with doesn't make her a bad person, and is also none of my or anyone elses buisness. Yesterday I got caught up in a live radio interview and brought Kelly's personal life into it. It was completely uncalled for. Kelly I hope one day you can forgive me. I do however understand if that doesn't happen. Please everyone trash me all you want, but please drop this topic out of respect for Barb."

Barb, of course, being short for Barbara which is the real first name of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly. Either Orton wants to stay on Kelly's good side to "reap the benefits" or he either felt sincere about his comments and desparately wanted Kelly's apology understanding if she doesn't want to at all...or he was made to do it. All I know is, Twitter is effectively ruining the WWE's own Superstars' images with all of this drama and personal issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site