Let Me Introduce: Manic Bloom

Posted by Hunter on 6/30/2011 09:35:00 PM


Straight outta Nashville, Tennessee, Manic Bloom is a progressive rock band with a stupidly low number of likes on Facebook (2,876). I love Manic Bloom ever since I heard their tracks in the Dude Perfect basketball shot montages and they are just awesome. I could literally listen to this band all day and if I had the time, I would. Everything off of their EP, "Manic Bloom EP" is just gold to me. They also have a semi-newish album out called "In Loving Memory." Go check them out, but I've said enough, let their music speak for them.


First song off the first EP and I just love it. Worth listening and I dunno why, but I love the piano in it. I normally am not a big fan of piano in rock (besides Queen and a few others), but they make it work and it is just rocking.


"Running From The Scene" was the song that made me fall in love with these guys.


This song is beautiful and it just shows all talented these guys are to go from hard rock to soft rock. And for the final song...


The final song off of "Manic Bloom EP" and it is a great way to end the EP. Sadly "Manic Bloom EP" is only 5 tracks long, but it is worth listening to as well as "In Loving Memory." Fingers crossed that they come to Dallas, big fan of them. Also, check out their blog Manic Bloom Website and check the dudes out, buy the EPs, get a shirt. Support the hell out of these guys, these guys deserve it for how talented they are. Hope you dudes and gals like this, until next time. Peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin

Search Site